UNIT Solutions Terms of Sale
Effective: April 2022
UNIT Solutions Terms of Sale
“You” or “Your” are used to identify the person or entity ORDERING OR ACQUIRING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM UNIT SOLUTIONS, iNC. (“unit solutions”). aNY SUCH ORDER OR PURCHASE IS subject to the following TERMS OF SALE (“terms”). Please review.
- You represent that you are an individual person at least 18 years old (or the legal age of majority, whichever is greater); and are not prohibited from using this website or purchasing goods or services therefrom by applicable law.
- Any applicable discounts will be noted at the time of payment.
- All purchases are subject to applicable taxes.
- Payment Method. UNIT Solutions shall specify the permissible method(s) for payment, including, but not limited to, credit card(s) or debit card(s). UNIT Solutions reserves the right to request any required information to confirm or process a method of payment. Please note that the payment process(es) utilizes third-party payment processors or payment card network participants not under the direct control of UNIT Solutions.
- Agreement to Pay. With your order, you agree to pay using the payment method indicated. You also agree to provide express authorization to UNIT Solutions to charge said fees to your bank or payment method provider at the time you submit your order. By entering payment information, you represent that the information provided is true, and that you are authorized to use your chosen payment method for the purchase. You also agree to pay additional charges, including shipping and applicable taxes, even if the charges are in addition to the purchase price at the time of your order.
- Order Verification. All orders are subject to further review and rejection by UNIT Solutions as to the information submitted for accreditation and payment. Orders are therefore not final until accepted by UNIT Solutions. UNIT Solutions may refuse to accept or may cancel any order in its sole discretion, even after sending you an email confirming receipt of an order. UNIT Solutions will also not be liable to you or deemed to have breached these terms for any failure to perform for circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We will make arrangements for shipment of your order to you. You will pay all shipping and handling costs associated with your order, which are reimbursements for the costs we pay to process, handle, package, ship, and deliver your order. With respect to items purchased on unitsolutions.store or unitsolutions.com (the “Site”) and delivered by third-party carrier, risk of loss for such items passes to you upon our delivery of your order to the carrier. We ship all products in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, which may vary.
- Governing Law. These Terms and any payments hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. These Terms are not enforceable by any party except UNIT Solutions and the individual or entity identified in the order.
- You agree to indemnify and hold UNIT Solutions, our officers, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, joint ventures, successors, and any other companies under common control with us harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand (not proximate result of a defect in the design, workmanship, or materials of a UNIT Solutions product or service) made by any third party due to, or arising out of (i) your unauthorized use of products or services purchased from UNIT Solutions, or (ii) your violation of this Agreement. UNIT Solutions reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of UNIT Solutions. UNIT Solutions will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon its actual knowledge of same.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the purchase of any products or services from UNIT Solutions. If any provision of these Terms is found not to be enforceable, such provision will be deleted or modified with an enforceable provision most closely matching the prior version and all others will remain in effect.
- No Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated by UNIT Solutions, all products or services offered for sale by UNIT Solutions are provided on an AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE basis. However, UNIT Solutions makes the following warranties.
It is expected that you will read the entire UNIT4 Operator’s Manual, which can be found HERE, before clearing, loading, or attempting to operate the UNIT4 Training System. It is also expected that you will read the UNIT4 QuickStart Guide included with your product before use of any products contained within the UNIT4 Training System. The UNIT4 Training System is NOT to be used by or around minor children, and such use voids this warranty.
(a) UNIT4™ Training Rifle: UNIT Solutions warrants that the UNIT4™ Training Rifle (the “Rifle”) will, under normal use and maintenance in accordance with our product specifications and operator’s manual, be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twenty-four (24) months following the date of delivery to the customer.
(b) UNIT4™ TPAK®: It is expected that you will read the UNIT4 Marking Round Safe Storage and Handling insert before use of your UNIT4™ TPAK™ (the “TPAK”). We warrant that the TPAK will, under normal use and maintenance in accordance with our product specifications and operator’s manual, be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twelve (12) months following the date of delivery to the customer. The warranty on marking TPAKs is voided if used in temperatures outside the operational temperature range of 25°F to 90°F or in conditions where relative humidity exceeds 50%. The warranty on non-marking TPAKs is voided if used in temperatures below the operational temperature range of 25°F. The warranty on the TPAK is voided if not stored in mylar packaging and in a dry environment within the storage temperature range of 50°F to 75°F.
(c) UNIT4™ Magazine: We warrant that the UNIT4™ Magazine (the “Magazine”) and the projectiles included therein will, under normal use and maintenance in accordance with our product specifications and operator’s manual, be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twenty-four (24) months following the date of delivery to the customer.
- Refund and Replacement. If a Rifle, TPAK, or Magazine does not perform in accordance with the foregoing applicable warranty (see Section 15), we will, at our option, repair or replace the warranted product free of charge and return the repaired or replacement product at the lowest cost shipping method, prepaid. Please contact UNIT Solutions at 844.488.UNIT(8648) to receive information on how to return the warranted product. This is the exclusive remedy for a breach of any of the product warranties set forth in these Terms.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE, BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR FROM ADVERTISING, BROCHURES, PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, PROPOSALS, DOCUMENTATION, PACKAGING, OR OTHER DESCRIPTIVE LITERATURE OR COMMUNICATIONS.
- Limitation on Liability and Indemnity. UNIT SOLUTIONS INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM: (1) THE CRIMINAL OR NEGLIGENT USE OF A UNIT SOLUTIONS PRODUCT OR SERVICE; (2) A DISREGARD OF SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS; (3) IMPROPER OR CARELESS HANDLING OF A UNIT SOLUTIONS PRODUCT OR SERVICE; (4) THE USE OF A NON-STANDARD, DEFECTIVE, IMPROPER, OR RELOADED ROUNDS; OR (5) IMPROPER OR NEGLIGENT MODIFICATIONS OR REPAIRS TO A UNIT SOLUTIONS PRODUCT OR SERVICE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN UNIT SOLUTIONS.
- Contact Us. If you have any question(s) regarding these Terms, contact UNIT Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.844.488.UNIT(8648).